Legal Guardianship & Study In Canada

Messages : 0
Inscription : 13 avr. 2018 12:45
Code postal : 35006
Contact :

Legal Guardianship & Study In Canada

Message par johntimber » 20 avr. 2018 10:42


I am a recent immigrant to Canada. Before my relocation, my father fell ill and could no longer work which meant that my mum had to look after him. This led to my parents granting me legal guardianship of him in the courts in my country. When I was ready to move to Canada, I was told that since he's not my child, I cannot immigrate with him as he doesn't qualify under the dependent clause. Now that I have relocated and he's completed high school, I would love to for him to continue his university/college education in Canada. I will be paying his fees and providing shelter, meals etc during his stay here. My question is, what fees would he be expected to pay seeing as he's not a PR but has a guardian who is. Is it home student or international fees?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: ... anada.aspx
Marketing video company



Revenir vers « Tutelle »

Qui est en ligne ?

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit et 0 invité